Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Saturday, October 01, 2005,
CHANGED THE BLOGSKIN!!
heeeees! i`m happy again! after i`m finished with e chinese paper one, i love chinese all over again!
yesterday i slept earlier than usual; and yet today i feel the most tired.
i`m weird!!!
the bonker`dds went out today!! finally. it has been a long time since we went out tgt.
neoprints!! we all look so spastic.
biana! next time give me warnin when you wanna carry me up okays!
ahems` special request again. sorry ppl, for postin nonsense stuff these two days. it`s for the sake of our miss biebiena goh.
HIGH CLASS AH LIAN [PART II]
- "boo"s ppl when they ring the long john`s bell. - topples her drink on the tray. - hides behind e curtains of the neoprint machine, then screams and scares ppl when they flip e curtains up.
conclusion : bibiana goh is the babaaa of the babaaaaas. xD bibiana, i don`t owe you $1.40 anymore.
oh anyway, i`m that idiot who lifted up the curtain and got the shock of my life from her scream.
oh just laugh at me. go on.
i`m not going for piano lesson today. just too shagged. too bad, tho. can`t get my three new books.
neverminds.
so the languages are done with. three more papers.
geography. science. math.
geog and math; killer subjects.
arghys. not gonna worry bout them now.
cause. cause cause. cause cause cause.
I JUST WANNA SLEEEEP!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |